Let go of excuses and past issues
Adjust mindset to start making better choices
Understand your goals and achieve them
Get that gorgeous body you've always deserved
Happy to stay Slim For Life
You are not alone and help is at hand, contact Tracy and free yourself today
- In 2013, there were 8.2 million cases of anxiety in the UK. ...
- In England women are almost twice as likely to be diagnosed with anxiety disorders as men. ...
- The one-week prevalence of generalised anxiety in England is 6.6%
- Be Mindful Online is an online mindfulness course offered by the Mental Health Foundation.
Get in touch for help - do not suffer anymore!
Tracy is qualified and certified to deal with all aspects of dementia in a therapeutic setting, this can be used for improving the following conditions/symptoms:
FULL LIST OF THERAPIES - COMPLIMENTED BY FLOATATION
- Reducing or eliminating Pain, Fibromyalgia, CFS, M.E.
- Weight release & Eating disorders
- Anxiety & Depression
- Stress & Exam stress
- Selective Mutism
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Sports performance
- Relationship issues
- Quit Smoking
- Low Self-Confidence or Low Self-Esteem
- Stuttering & Tourette’s
- Mind, body therapy system
- Followed by Floatation
I’m about solutions!
If you come to me with a problem my aim is to help you fix it as quickly as possible. I use hypnotherapy and a number of other techniques such as Thought field therapy and Psy-Tap and I shall be writing more about the benefits of these.
Helping you to help yourself.
find out more about how Tracy can help you overcome hurdles in your path - click here
Employers who make a conscious effort to be ProActive show:
- improved motivational teams and outcomes
- Staff retention increases
- Increased cooperation and competitiveness
- Silent problem...
- 50% of employees who are stressed do not inform the employer, they just leave
- HSE figures state
- 11 to 13 million working days lost to stress per annum
There is a solution
Figures from The Organisation for economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Stress amounts to 40% of ALL work correlated illness (download pdf)
- Total cost to employers in UK of mental health problems among staff estimated at 70 bn p.a
Waiting time for treatment on the NHS:
- 54% OVER 3 MONTHS
- 12% OVER ONE YEAR
- 105 Days to access face to face with a counselor or CBT practitioner
- 3 Million workers juggle a joint role of an employee and a carer
- 84% feel stressed
- 78% feel anxious
- 55% suffer depression
- 65% reduce their hours or give up work to cope with the carer role
In the UK, employers have duties of care under
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health and safety at work regulations 1999
Take a Pro Active role in solutions for this, contact me now for further information
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
You have a choice: You avoid doing the things you enjoy and let panic and anxiety win. You take medication and still suffer as the core issues stay present. Remove the blocks, allow neurons in the brain to make healthy positive mindset changes using Hypnotherapy and mind techniques to access the non-conscious or subconscious part … … <a href="http://www.swift-hypnosis.com/2018/10/20/everything-is-choice/">Continue reading <span class="meta-nav">→</span></a>
Imagine the day you give up smoking for good................now i imagine that fills you with dread and fear right now, that is because your amygdala, the fight flight response trigger in your brain is relying on nicotine (the addictive substance in tobacco) for comfort - but ask yourself, who is in control - me or … … <a href="http://www.swift-hypnosis.com/2018/09/21/stoptober/">Continue reading <span class="meta-nav">→</span></a>
This is spot on…. Bergman is brilliant! Having worked with Dementia patients today and letting go of their pain, its also improved their cognitive function. Love this work To contact me reference any help and guidance on this please use the contact form provided, click here or email me if you need support and help … … <a href="http://www.swift-hypnosis.com/2018/04/24/954/">Continue reading <span class="meta-nav">→</span></a>