Terms and Conditions of Treatment
This agreement details the terms and conditions concerning our work together and applies to this and any future Hypnotherapy treatments unless new terms and conditions are issued prior to any future treatments.
1. The agreement to work on the issues presented by the client in no way guarantees a cure.
2. The cost of the session will be discussed prior per session/hour unless stated otherwise.
3. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will cause the client to be liable for the full cost of the session.
You commit to attend the appointments that we make. There are two good reasons for this:
- Your attendance at the appointment is part of your commitment to the on-going treatment.
- If you do not cancel in a reasonable time then you have stopped someone else having that appointment.
4. Antisocial behaviour will cause the immediate cessation of the treatment.
5. Contact between sessions will be by text, email or a short telephone message.
6. Confidentiality will be maintained in all but the most exceptional circumstances. These can only include: legal action (criminal or civil court cases where a court order is made demanding disclosure danger or serious harm to the client or others. Most standards of confidentiality applied in professional contexts are based upon the Common Law concept of confidentiality, in which the duty to keep confidence measured against the concept of "greater good".
7. The sharing of anonymous case histories with supervisors and peer support groups is not a breach of professional confidentiality. The sharing of open case histories with supervisors and any referring NHS medical practitioner is also not a breach. Sessions may be recorded, subject to client approval, for training and monitoring purposes only.
8. Notes of the session will be kept and will be available to the client given reasonable notice under the terms of the Data Protection Act.
9. It is at your discretion when booking face to face appointments during the Covid-19 phases. Clean masks will be worn by the therapist for each client and clients are advised to wear a clean or disposable mask during their visit. In some cases where a home visit is required, it is the decision of the client to whether they wear a mask. During a home visit, suitable ventilation for rooms used and space for sessions is required.
10. Swift Hypnosis has the right to cancel appointments should they feel they cannot guarantee the safety of the client due to unsuitable meeting arrangements.